VGP – Ha Noi has locked down an alley off Me Tri Thuong Street in Me Tri Ward of Nam Tu Liem District on Wednesday morning after a local resident was suspected of being infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The Me Tri Truong Street in Me Tri Ward of Hanoi’s Nam Tu Liem has been locked down and pizza restaurant at 106 Tran Thai Tong street in Cau Giay District has been isolated on July 29th after suspected cases of the novel coronavirus were detected.
The suspected case, who lives in 230/26 Me Tri Thuong street, was said to have had a high temperature and breathing difficulties for several days after returning to Hanoi from Da Nang city.
The first rapid test by the National Hospital Of Tropical Diseases on July 29 showed the patient had contracted the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes the COVID-19 disease.
Deputy director of Ha Noi’s CDC, Mr. Khong Minh Tuan told the reporter that, the patient was then sent to National Hospital Of Tropical Diseases for follow-up PCR tests to see if he had been exposed to the virus.
Earlier, the patient went to Đa Nang City for summer holidays with 29 family members from July 12 to 15.
On July 28, the Ha Noi municipal People’s Committee required all people returning to Ha Noi from Da Nang from July 8 to contact to health authorities for guidance and take rapid tests for the virus if showing symptoms of COVID-19./.